AIM
kid5656

hellsing attack hellsing attack

A start... But not worth watching

This did have one good thing... character design. It had great chracters even though the animation was horrible. It was really short and seemed like random parts of a movie maybe if u use this as a start and work hard it could turn into something good. But overall it was crap and not worth watching... also the music was lame!

Rage of the puppet Rage of the puppet

HAHAHA that was great!

I really liked it it made me laugh so hard when the puppet went Psycho! But I think it needs some work maybe a Harder, Angryer song when the Puppet get revenge. Also the graphics need some work. Otherwise it was awesome and sleek.

Stinky Feet Stinky Feet

hahaha that was so disgusting.

That was the most random disgusting thing I have ever seen. But it was pritty funny . Nice work except most people probably just thought it was disgusting.

UFOMania UFOMania

Awesome Game. Few suggestions.

This was really entertaining! I liked the orange style you used and the trippy Sci-fi Music, Though the music does get a little repetitive. It was fun trying to capture the guys in the warp thing and such and intense dodging all the rockets. But the game was sorta frustrating and it was hard to advance to some of the later levels even on easy difficulty. Just a suggestion make it so when you fail you can try the same mission over again. Other then that excellent game.

Fucking Filthy Whore [loop] Fucking Filthy Whore [loop]

Sweet

I really like this Industrial sound, its cool and has a techno vibe to it wile still being hardcore. Nice

Genjo responds: