AIM
kid5656

hellsing attack hellsing attack

A start... But not worth watching

This did have one good thing... character design. It had great chracters even though the animation was horrible. It was really short and seemed like random parts of a movie maybe if u use this as a start and work hard it could turn into something good. But overall it was crap and not worth watching... also the music was lame!

Rage of the puppet Rage of the puppet

HAHAHA that was great!

I really liked it it made me laugh so hard when the puppet went Psycho! But I think it needs some work maybe a Harder, Angryer song when the Puppet get revenge. Also the graphics need some work. Otherwise it was awesome and sleek.

Stinky Feet Stinky Feet

hahaha that was so disgusting.

That was the most random disgusting thing I have ever seen. But it was pritty funny . Nice work except most people probably just thought it was disgusting.

I Hate Whales 2 I Hate Whales 2

that was pritty crappy

Yea not funny, bad animation, and boring. Work harder next time

Zelda: link gets horny Zelda: link gets horny

The guy who made this IS a magnificent basterd!

Haha that was pritty funny. If I was link I would have done the same thing hahaah! Keep up these flash they're great. Next time make the graphics smoother and more detailed but it was great.

Emanhattan responds:

few people noticed the "magnificent bastard" line, you know, for the kids... thank you

Please Pull My Finger Please Pull My Finger

I LOVE MY LIFE NOW

that was hilarious ... consider making it longer and with more sound! but great anyway keep it up

Fizzyfox responds:

lol - thanks a lot! Yeah it was meant to be an animated version of a short cartoon you might see in a newspaper or something. I'll wait til I have a good idea and do something longer...hopefully soon!

Enter. Enter.

Sweet that was cool.

I really liked that. I really screwed with your mind and made you see through reality. Nice man. Also it was funny and random and had excellent animation. NIceee

Brandon Brandon

That was pritty Dam Bad.

YOu definitly wanna work harder and spend more time making characters and graphics next time. Also it was really boring, Nobody gives a fuck about brandon especially when u give him a face that obviously took you 10 seconds to make. THe voices were obnoxious and the story was dull and it looked terrible. WOrk Harder or don't submit at all.

CostaKapo responds:

I could say the same about your grammar on reviews..

WOrk Harder or don't submit at all!

Short - Hold Your Colour Short - Hold Your Colour

Nice!

That was cool, I liked the music and the animation but I think it could be cooler if it was longer. I liked the style you used with the stick figures and the colors. Very NIce, good music.

sadanimations responds:

I'd like it longer, too, but I was trying to see what I could do in 5 hours or so, and then submit it. Hooray! *someone& likes my new style =D
--Shane

Milkshake Milkshake

Funny

I liked this it was pritty funny and good animation. Nice and smooth with some action and great music by the hilarious Richard Cheese. Definitly good for a first flash. Great job. I also liked the purple used in the characters... it was cool!

Flashmaster responds:

Haha I like the purple also. It was originally going to be black but I thought it was too plain so I put some colour! Yes indeed, Richard Cheese is amazing. Thanks for the review!